We are pleased to welcome you to the fraternity of investment bankers in India. AIBI is India's only association representing the investment banking industry.
AIBI-in a new direction
AIBI is now reinventing itself. Represented by the best minds in the country, it has the necessary resource and mandate to make a significant mark in the Indian capital market
Over the immediate future, it plans to undertake a wide range of activities. For example:
AIBI is represented, through its Chairman, on SEBI's Primary Market Advisory Committee, a forum that provides an opportunity to present the industry's viewpoint on various issues.
- Annual Merchant Banking Summit, which will discuss and debate on the emerging challenges and opportunities for the investment banking industry. The first such Summit was held on 24th Septemebr,2010 which was inaugurated by Mr. C.B.Bhave, Chairman, Securities & Exchange Board of India. Click here for Summit Agenda
- launch a dedicated AIBI website to showcase our industry. This website was launched by Mr. C.B.Bhave, Chairman, Securities & Exchange Board of India on 24th September,2010
- panel discussions
- research initiatives.
AIBI is also on the threshold of hiring a new CEO as well as creating a strong Secretariat to support its ambitious plans.
Invitation for Membership
This letter is to invite you to become a Member of AIBI. Each Member carries equal rights, and is eligible for a Board position whenever a vacancy arises. AIBI presently boasts of a very strong membership of 48 investment bankers, representing all segments. The voice of AIBI can increase manifolds with larger membership.
Benefits of Membership
Membership of AIBI would provide you several benefits, including
- a forum to present your viewpoint on various regulatory and other issues, which are often difficult at an individual level
- Free Entry/Discounts at AIBI events
- One dedicated page for your organization on AIBI's website